Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Experience in UT Lead


I have been on the campus of The University of Tennessee at Knoxville for three weeks and two days now. I have two more weeks to go. While on this campus, I have learned a great number of things. I have learned where most of the things are located, so in the Fall I will not be one of the lost freshmen walking around campus. Attending this program gave me a head start on learning about college. I got involved in the EAP program, which is an organization that helps students with many different aspects of college, such as studying habits. I am very happy that I came to the UT Lead program because it is a great experience and will be very helpful to me in the Fall.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I can tell that you have adapted very well to life here on campus and that you are taking advantage of all the UT Lead program has to offer. Somehow, I don't see you having any trouble adjusting once the Fall semester rolls around! If anything, you will be helping those new LOST freshman!

    Ms. Chutney :-)

    ReplyDelete